Friday, May 4, 2012

Weekend Links 5/5

Today I officially graduate from college! It is an exciting day. So without any further ado, here are some links that blessed me this week.

Confessions of a Recovering Perfectionist - "As a recovering perfectionist, I sometimes confuse holiness and perfection. Rather than try to reflect on God’s grace or allow its natural compelling work in my life (holiness), I try really hard to do godly things, produce spiritual fruit, and live a neatly tied-up life (perfection)."

A Herniated Disc, a Three-Year-Old's Stiches and the Love of the Father  - Reflections on suffering and the love of God from the perspective of a father.

A Mother's Call to Worship - Though I am not yet a mother, I was led to reflect on the daily calls to worship that I experience. Precious moments.

Leadership Core: Talents - A theology of talent.

Jesus Is What the Old Testament Promised Him to Be  - Kevin DeYoung walks through the Old Testament and shows how Christ is the greatest fulfillment of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment